Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things Forgotten

So sorry for the dirth of postings for the last few months. As some of you may already know back in August I ruptured a disc in my lower back and was rushed to surgery. The rupture crushed the nerves to my right leg rendering it useless for a time. I'm much better now and recovering slowly. Although my doctors say I'm recovering very quickly it all feels too slow to me. Perhaps I'm impatient, or maybe it's just difficult to accept the experience of having full use of my leg one day and not so much the next, but I digress. As result of the intense medications I was on for over a month my memory and cognitive skills.... just aren't what they used to be. They, along with my nerves, are recovering -- slowly. So, if I don't seem to recognize your face, have a hard time remembering your name, or don't recall your comment or email, I apologize. Please bare with me while I piece things back together and get the blog back into action.

1 comment:

David said...

years ago our greek neighbors hailed from Lynn, ma. Lymberopoplous was the name, funny I even remember that tidbit at my age