Thursday, January 12, 2006

Is it Just Me Or...

Is Mayo Group having problems selling units in 7 Central Condominums. I remember seeing something like 5 "RESERVED" signs in the windows 4 months ago, now it appears there are only 2, and I wonder if they are accurate. I wonder if word is getting out about their unresponsiveness to fulfilling their warranties. I believe in Karma. Karma works. I'm sure the units will get filled eventually, but probably not at the profit level they hoped for. Unfortunately this may impact the assessed value of other units in the area, but I'm not too worried about it, because a strong argument can be made that the 7 central units are not comparable to other buildings in the Square, which is true. Each building has it's own character. Seven Central has character, but it's really close to the tracks, which means LOUD train noises from 5 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. The units on the end further from the tracks will be much better, and I hear the skylights are really nice too.

No comments: